Tag Archives: goals
1. Be firm on your results, rather than the activities to get the results. I find that very successful people are firm about their intended results, and flexible on the process to achieve the results. Less successful people are firm about the process and flexible on the results.
2. Work backwards from your envisioned goal. Planning is taking what you have and generating activities. Strategy is working backwards from your envisioned goal.
3. Create implementation metrics and accountabilities.
4. Determine the level of organizational change needed to meet the goal and secure appropriate sponsors in key departments, as well as key grassroots and PAC volunteers.
En route to your goal:
- Communicate like crazy. Make the grapevine is the “truthvine.”
- Demonstrate early successes.
- Share credit and…