COACHING FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS/GOVERNMENT RELATIONS PROFESSIONALS
With her motivating mix of candor, encouragement and humor, Amy is offering new coaching packages in specific disciplines.
Amy’s highly personalized coaching is different than networking at a conference. You just can’t bare your soul in a conference packed with your peers. Coaching promotes accelerated development because while you set your own goals, you are accountable to Amy. She will keep you on track to reach your goals faster!
Coaching research has shown that training alone increases productivity by 22%. Training plus coaching increased productivity by 88% (Public Personnel Management Alavero, Baine & Cobbleman, 1997).
“Anticipating a company merger and a new chain of command, Amy helped create a roadmap to manage the transition and a plan to advance my career. Thanks to Amy, I survived the changes and successfully positioned myself with the new management team. Amy was an extremely beneficial coach who I will use again.”–Vice-President of Government Affairs, National Trade Association
“Amy's thorough and thoughtful approach to coaching enabled me to deliver a major presentation with great success and high-impact results. Amy challenged me to highlight key points with proven techniques instead of just saying words. I've never delivered a presentation with so much confidence and credibility. As a result of this presentation, I have unprecedented support for my strategic plan and am working to build a movement within our grassroots program.”–Suzanne Pechilio Polis, AARP, Washington, D.C.
For all coaching packages, you receive:
- Customized assessment of your strengths and opportunities for improvement;
- 360° feedback mechanisms if desired;
- Goals formulation and timeline;
- Mandatory bi-monthly conference calls to learn new techniques and tips to apply in your daily work;
- Mandatory weekly check-ins with Amy to ascertain progress toward your goals;
- Unlimited email access to Amy (All coaching clients receive a response within 24 hours, unless Amy’s travel interrupts email access. Coaching clients are notified in advance of travel schedules that may preclude email response within 24 hours);
- Confidential help and support toward your goals.
“I credit you, in part, with helping me to be prepared for my new responsibilities. The trainings I have participated in with you, the resources on your web site and just generally being able to observe how you carry yourself in your role, have all influenced me greatly over the past several years. So thank you, and keep up the outstanding work!”–Maureen Cassidy, Vice President, Advocacy American Heart Association, Greater Midwest Affiliate
Contact Amy to discuss your coaching goals.