Register soon, we intentionally limit attendance to 10 people to allow for customized instruction and learning.
We partner with government relations firms led by former advocacy, PAC and lobbying practitioners with a track record of achievement and results.
PAC Management and Disbursement Strategy
One of the “perks of my work” is meeting inspiring audience members like Scooter, a WW II Special Forces veteran, who attended the Texas Association of REALTORS® annual PAC convention.
What’s the Business Case for a Presentation by Amy Showalter?
We know you have to justify every meeting investment. It is imperative for government relations professionals to show a training ROI. Here’s how we help you get the most for your investment.
1. Willingness to Measure Training Results – Amy knows that you put your reputation on the line every time you hire a speaker. The goal of her presentation is behavior change, and she will measure the “before and after” habits of your attendees to ascertain the true ROI of your training investment.
2. Audience Recognition — Amy will interview your meeting attendees in advance so that she can feature their successes and challenges during the presentation. This makes your meeting participants an integral part of the presentation, and provides meaningful recognition to your star volunteers.
3. Thought Leadership — Amy’s insights have been featured in over 500 publications. Her blog “Politicking the Bottom Line” appears on Forbes.com, and her work has been featured on CNNMoney, CNBC.com, Foxnews.com and Politico. She is also the author of five books, including The Underdog Edge: How Ordinary People Change the Minds of the Powerful… and Live to Tell About It (Morgan James), and The Art and Science of the BFF: 105 Ways to Build Relationships on The Hill, at The State House, and in City Hall which has sold over 17,000 copies.
4. Amy Has Been a Government Relations Practitioner — Amy is the only grassroots expert who has actually led a highly esteemed grassroots organization which was ranked as one of the top two in the nation. (Grefe & Linsky, The New Corporate Activism) She knows about the challenges of gaining internal supporters, internal politics, and implementing new programs because she has lived through them.
5. Proprietary Content — Our methodology, strategies and techniques are based on primary research and are not in the public domain. This helps clients execute evidence-based strategies for long term success. Amy feels great when an audience member (usually a government relations professional) says: “When I hear Amy speak, I always learn something new.”
6. Focus on Creating Internal Evangelists — Amy’s methodology empowers and equips your stakeholders to create the momentum and motivation you need to propel your movement. By having them share their persuasive PAC narratives or their grassroots story, Amy helps your stakeholders multiply their impact.
Get In Touch
Get In Touch
The Showalter Group, Inc.
4030 Smith Road
Cincinnati, OH 45209